首页 > 英语资料 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 >

最美的英语诗歌:You Know My Heart 你懂我的心

渚绮分享 7612

渚绮 分享

感情来源于心灵,心灵是我们的源泉。以下是小编给大家整理的邂逅世间最美的英语诗歌——You Know My Heart 你懂我的心。希望可以帮到大家

You Know My Heart

你懂我的心

Bettine Brentano to Goethe

贝婷 布伦塔诺致歌德

You know my heart;

你懂我的心;

You know that all there is desire,

你懂我心中所有的愿望

Thought, boding and longing;

思念、预兆和渴求;

You live among spirits and they give you divine wisdom.

你生活在幽灵之中,他们给你以神灵的智慧。

You must nourish me ;

你一定要给我以”滋养”。

You give all that in advance,

如你以前给予我的一样,

Which I do not understand to ask for.

给予我无法诉求的向往。

My mind has a small embrace,

虽说我才疏学浅,

My love a large one;

但我的爱很博渊;

You must bring them to a balance.

你一定要平衡这两方面。

Love cannot be quiet till the mind matches its growth;

在理智跟不上爱情的节奏时,便波浪连连。

You are matched to my love;

你知道我有多爱你;

You are friendly, kind and indulgent;

你友善、温存、宽厚。

Let me know when my heart is off the balance.

告诉我,什么时候我的心失了衡。

I understand your silent signs.

我懂得你那无声的暗示。

A look from your eyes into mine,

你映入我眼帘的凝睇,

A kiss from you upon my lips,

你印在我唇上的热吻,

Instructs me in all,

向我说明了一切。

What might seem delighted to learn,

这一切对于像我这样的人,

To one who, like me,Had experience from those.

对于有过这方面感情经历的人,

I am far from you;

你我天各一方,

Mine are become strange to me.

给你的凝望和亲吻,我已日益陌生。

I must ever return in thought to that hour when you hold me in the soft fold of your arm.

我无法不想抱你入怀的温柔。

Then I begin to weep,

然后我便开始抽泣,

But the tears dry again unawares.

不知不觉眼泪已干涸。

Yes, he reaches with his love (thus I think) over to me in thisconcealed stillness;

是的,在深藏的静谧中他对我一往情深(我如是想)。

And should not I, with my eternal undisturbed loving, reach to him in the distance?

难道我就不应借着永不动摇的深情遥通心声吗?

Ah, conceive what my heart has to say to you:

啊,你不知道我一心要对你说的话?

It overflows with soft sighs all whisper to you.

我要对你无限地轻声叹息,窃窃私语,让感情满溢升华。

Be my only happiness on earth you friendly will to me.

愿我今生今世唯一的幸福就是你对我的无限温柔。

O,dear friend,

啊,亲爱的朋友,

Give me but a sign that you are conscious of me.

只求你给我暗示,你心中只有我一个人。

AD位1

相关推荐

AD位2

热门图文

AD3

上一篇:最美的英语诗歌:When We Two Parted 我们俩分别时

下一篇:最美的英语诗歌:世界上最遥远的距离