关于询盘外贸英语口语句子
学英语,除了背单词以外,对于口语、写作等应用环境下,最最重要的就是词组和短语的掌握了,今天小编给大家带来了外贸英语口语句子,希望可以帮助到大家,下面小编就和大家分享,来欣赏一下吧。
关于外贸英语口语句子
关于询盘外贸英语口语句子
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在减少。
Enquiries are dried up.
询盘正在绝迹。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。
关于外贸英语口语句子
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.
中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。
Thank you for your inquiry.
谢谢你们的询价。
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
关于外贸英语口语句子
1、 I've come to make sure that your stay inBeijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 、You're going out of your way for us, Ibelieve.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 、It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,ifit is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 、I think we can draw up a tentative plannow.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 、If he wants to make any changes,minoralternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enoughtime for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7、 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 、We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it isall right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9、 We'd have to compare notes on what we'vediscussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10、 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
关于外贸英语口语句子
11 、Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll beneeding
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12、 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13、 Better have something we can get our hands onrather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14、 It'll be easier for us to get down to factsthen.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 、But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day ortwo here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16、 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'dlike to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 、We've got to report back to the headoffice.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18、 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 、We've arranged our schedule without anytrouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20、 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked outfor you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
关于外贸英语口语句子
Please protect our draft on presentation.
请见票即付。
Your draft will be honoured onpresentation.
你方的汇票见票即付。
The draft was discounted in New York.
汇票已经在纽约贴现。
Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.
我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。
The draft has not been collected.
汇票之款尚未收进。
We’ll be unable to meet these draft.
我们无力兑付这些汇票。
We’ve drawn a clean draft on you for thevalue of this sample shipment.
我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。
We’ve drawn on you for payment of theinvoice amounting to $20,000.
我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。
The draft has been handed to the bank onclean collection.
汇票已经交银行按光票托收。
You can draw on me just as if there were aletter of credit.
您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。
We’re sending our draft through Bank ofChina for documentary collection.
我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。
We’ll draw on you by our documentary draftat sight on collection basis.
我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。
We’ll draw a sight bill in favour of theExport Bank Singapore.
我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。
We’ve already remitted the amount bycheque.
我们已经将款以支票汇出。
We enclose a cheque for RMB200.
我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。